The selected scrap is then weighed and then transferred to Induction Furnace for melting.
Once we achieve the required Carbon level then de-oxidation is carried out.
The liquid metal is then tapped into Ladle with purging arrangement.
Following is carried out in LRF:
- Raising or maintaining of Temperature
- Sulphur Removal
- Micro alloying of elements
- Homogenization of temperature
- Homogenization of chemical composition
- Inclusion removal
- Holding for sequence casting
The sizes available in Electro herm are:
- 100 x 100 mm2
- 110 x 110 mm2
- 130 x 130 mm2
- 160 x 160 mm2
- 200 x 200 mm2
Grades manufactured: RSRM Premium 415, X power 500 W, BDS ISO 6935-2:2006 specifications.
Sizes: 8,10,12,16,20,22,25 & 32 mm with BDS ISO 6935-2:2006 specifications.